The internet has become a business necessity. A website allows countless potential customers to become familiar with your business long before they ever make the phone call. With flexible capabilities, we can build creative and streamlined web solutions. We are confident our design team can develop an impressive website to meet the needs of your business or organization.
A centerpiece of SMC National’s one-stop shop, integrated marketing strategy is website design. Many aspects of a modern day, successful marketing campaign can be tied back to a well designed and managed website.
At SMC National, we will work with you on a month-to-month basis with no contract to tie you down. We are confident in our ability to produce a guaranteed ROI.
We will spend the time to get to know your business and your marketing strategy. We will take the information from our consultation and create a website that will represent your business to the marketplace in a professional and appealing way.
Our goal will be to clearly articulate your products and services in a graphically pleasing manner. We will work with you to determine how to persuade your customers to visit the website and engage with your business.
A key element to a productive website is an Interactive Home Page. This strategy allows your website visitors to be impressed with an experience that gives them helpful content without leaving the page. This can be produced by attractive animated scenes, customer testimonials, special offers, and more.
Along with the Interactive Home Page, SMC National is experienced in the many methods for leveraging a website to its full advantage. This includes search engine optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), local search optimization, social media interaction, mobile websites, and more.
A custom website design involves a deep discovery into your business as well as planning your position, marketing strategy, engagement plan, conversion goals, and more. On average we spend 20-50 hours in consulting time just in pre- and post-launch discovery, research, strategy planning, analytics and optimization, etc. Each and every element of a custom designed web site is planned for and designed specifically for your organization.
Call SMC National today and let us find the package that is right for you.
As part of our turnkey marketing, we encourage our clients to develop and maintain active blogs. It is a very cost effective way to deliver the key points of your message on a regular basis.
However, just having a blog does not make it effective. This is where SMC National steps in and provides proven strategies for making your business blog matter. A blog that matters will:
- Increase traffic to your website
- Promote brand awareness
- Keep customers informed
- Increase revenue
- Interact with your overall marketing strategy
If you have never used a blog, it is simply an online newsletter about your company that can be updated as often as you would like. Imagine being able to send a newsletter to your customers that had updated information every time they opened it. They could always be aware of:
- Upcoming events
- Current promotions
- Recently released products and services
- Customer education articles
- Important company news
- Anything you wish to convey to your customers and the business world around you
As a part of your marketing plan, you can learn to use search engines.
- Search engines monitor web content (including blogs) by subject matter, topic, and industry.
- Search engines use frequency of updating as a part of their search model.
- Search engines will move you up the rankings as customers, vendors, and media visit, link to, and comment on your blog postings.
SMC National will help you design a blog that will be visually attractive, professionally functional, and strategically marketable. Let us help you build a blog that will dramatically increase your interaction with customers and the business community.
E-commerce & GUI Design
SMC National understands that just having a website for your business does not automatically mean an increase in sales.
A successful e-commerce site requires a proven strategy and a positive user experience. You should be able to measure your success in improved traffic, improved revenue, and improved ROI.
Whether you need a brand new website or a makeover of your existing one, SMC National is your one-stop shop for developing an e-commerce site with guaranteed results. We work on a month-to-month basis and there are no contracts. We will prove ourselves regularly with solutions tailored specifically for your business.
Our turnkey marketing approach will provide:
- Integrated marketing strategy
- E-commerce strategy and hosting
- E-commerce site design and development
- Custom shopping cart for your e-commerce site
- Improved conversion on existing sites
- SEO consultations and strategy
Landing Page Design
A landing page? What is that? Why would I need one if I’ve never heard of it?
While somewhat new, landing pages are quickly developing into one of the most compelling marketing tools available for propelling customers to action.
As its name suggests, a landing page is a place where future customers land. Its marketing impact lies in compelling visitors to take action. This can happen in several ways:
- Release a Product or Service – A landing page can build early hype about an upcoming product/service and build a large audience of those interested in hearing more about the product/service upon its release.
- Generate Leads – A landing page can capture visitor data with the plan to follow up when advantageous. The data is captured by offering the visitor something of value in exchange.
- Persuade to Action – A landing pace can persuade a visitor to interact with your company in any specific way that you have chosen such as making a donation, requesting a quote, signing up for more information, downloading an article, or making a purchase.
Traffic is directed to this landing page through a number of avenues. These avenues can include Twitter, Facebook, blog posts, Google AdWords, and many other sources. Once the customer is brought to the landing page, they must be presented with a clean look, a concise message, and a clear call to action.
Landing pages present a simple, yet powerful, opportunity to attract and develop business leads. They can promote a one-time event or be a part of your integrated marketing campaign.
SMC National will work with you on a month-to-month basis to help you develop a landing page strategy that will bring a guaranteed return on your investment. We will develop the content, the graphics, and an integrated marketing strategy that will increase your revenue flow.
Website Hosting & Maintenance
We offer complete hosting & maintenance packages with personal service and technical support. All plans include unlimited e-mail accounts and storage.