Develop a highly targeted, integrated marketing campaign, that cohesively works together to not only create a buzz around your business, but also generates ROI. This will be accomplished through a carefully crafted marketing strategy that will include elements such as SEO, Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing, Fax Broadcasting, Cross Marketing, SMS and more.
Branding, Names & Tag Lines
What your logo does visually, your company name and tagline must do in text. They must tell people what you do, how well you do it, and how you are different from your competitors. They must identify your brand.
Customers will make snap decisions about you based on your branding names and tag lines. Your name and tag line must convince your prospects that you are trustworthy, competent, and worth learning more about.
If your company name clearly identifies what you do, you need a tagline that will set you apart from your competitors. If your company name is more vague, like Global Works, you will need a tagline that quickly informs a prospect about what you can do for him.
Whether online or offline, the consumer is overwhelmed with information. You will have a matter of seconds to convince him to interact with you. The right name can increase your chances of being found on the web and your opportunities to engage with the customer.
Call SMC National and let us discover what unique value that your business offers to the community. We will combine that with research about the words and phrases that customers may be using to look for you. We will use this information to craft a name and URL that will put you in the spotlight. We will work with you to find a name that you can be proud to stand behind.
Whether we help you choose a name or your name is already well established, we can help you develop a tagline that strengthens your name and your brand. We will work through the same process of consultation, creation, and development to take your business to new levels of awareness and success.
Content is the soul of marketing. It must reach you where you are and persuade you to respond.
Even a remarkable product or service needs captivating content that leads people to interaction.
SMC National composes persuasive content and copy writing that is guaranteed to produce results. Our goal is to bring your sales process into seamless collaboration with the buying habits of your customers. The stronger the collaboration, the higher your sales conversion ratio will be.
Your staff and your customers are looking at the same exciting products and services through different lenses. Often what excites you and your staff about your product is different than what excites the customer. The SMC National copy writing staff will take your insider corporate information and reformulate it to be user friendly. Our purpose is to make your overall impression appealing and desirable from the customer’s point of view.
This is accomplished through engaging, compelling headlines, customer friendly information, clearly defined offers, persuasive calls to engage, and emotional triggers. You provide the technical information and we will provide the compelling copy writing!
Email marketing is undoubtedly the most powerful tool for communicating in a targeted way with large groups of qualified consumers. It is a pro-active means to engage with your customers on any topic of your choosing.
The Direct Marketing Association states that the ROI for each dollar spent on email marketing is $57.25. This qualifies email marketing as the highest ROI of all marketing strategies.
SMC National can help you develop a highly effective email marketing campaign including customized email design, email content development, and high-percentage email distribution.
Large corporations have entire teams focused on developing an email marketing strategy to communicate and develop relationships with their customers. That is because they realize the value of this strategy. The goal of SMC National is to provide this advantage to you on a much smaller budget.
You will gain several benefits from allowing SMC National to carry out this proven marketing strategy:
- Our staff has the technical “know how” to develop visually pleasing templates.
- Our staff is experience at creating compelling content for your emails.
- Our staff is committed to producing emails with the regularity and quality that is absolutely essential for email marketing to be successful. Often, a small business will attempt to do this “in house” and find that it is more challenging than they expected to distribute quality emails on a consistent basis. If you fail on the consistency, you will miss the main strength of this strategy.
- Our staff will coach you in an email lead nurturing strategy. This involves persuading potential customers to share their email address with you in order to receive something of value to them. This email lead is then “nurtured” by building a relationship of credibility through relevant and valuable interaction by email. The goal is to “nurture” this relationship into a long-term customer.
An email marketing strategy is an efficient, effective, turn-key operation with many practical benefits:
- Email is an inexpensive way to communicate with many customers at once.
- Email is a great way to target your message to the relevant audience. It only goes to those who have “opted in”. You can even set up sub-databases to more specifically manage the messages you are sending out.
- Email is a great way to harness the power of “word of mouth” marketing. Emails are easily forwarded, and your customers will love to share the good news with their friends, co-workers, relatives, and neighbors if you send them something worth sharing.
- Email provides instant feedback on results that is not available in most forms of marketing. The distributors used by SMC National provide real-time information on emails sent, emails opened, emails forwarded, and even links that have been clicked on.
Call SMC National today and let us develop an email marketing strategy that will produce top ROI for your business.
Local Search & Google Places Option
There are four categories of search optimization:
- Organic Search Results – See our Search Engine Optimization page to learn how we can help you move up the rankings in this category.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) – See our Pay Per Click page to learn about this exciting program with guaranteed ROI.
- Local Search Results – detailed contact information including a display on Google maps.
- Google Boost Results – a great combination of paid search (like PPC) with the focus of local search.
Our local search optimization program focuses on these last two categories. The goal is similar to search engine optimization, but the focus is on a local level. There is a strong benefit to having your contact information displayed at the top of the page. This allows consumers to quickly see your address, phone number, and photos without even needing to click through to your website.
SMC National will optimize your local search results with the following package:
- We will optimize your website homepage for local search in your target region.
- We will research keywords that are used by consumers in your region when searching for your products and services.
- We will formulate content that is optimal for producing high search rankings in your target region.
- We will create a local business listing which uses a Google Places listing.
Google Places is known by several different names, but it is a simple way to boost visibility if correctly utilized. Contact us at SMC National and allow us to check if you are getting all of the results from Google Places that are possible. We can bring about a definite increase in business by tweaking your Google Places listing.
Pay Per Click
How would you like to only pay for marketing when someone is responding to it? Let us introduce you to Pay-per-click marketing (PPC). This is defined as an advertising model in which the advertiser only pays the host when their ad is clicked. This strategy brings interested consumers, and this translates to qualified prospective consumers. Ultimately these more qualified prospects result in increased revenue.
If you were to conduct a search on a major search engine, you will find a large percentage of the results that are dedicated to this type of paid advertising. Major search engines such as Google and Yahoo auction off keywords that will produce a higher search ranking than that of your competitors.
- SMC National will research and identify keywords that will bring you qualified leads.
- After connecting these keywords to specific offerings of your business, we will create compelling content that will persuade consumers to act on your offers.
- Next, we will formulate a balanced bid strategy that weighs competitive ranking against your budget. We will find the happy medium that gets the highest ranking at the most reasonable cost-per-click. Often it can be productive to target keywords of a slightly lower ranking when their bid amount is significantly lower than the top ranked keywords.
- After launching the campaign, we will monitor and analyze the results with an eye on adjustment based on consumer response.
PPC has proven to be an extraordinarily efficient and effective marketing strategy with immediate results in ROI. Once we have consulted with you to develop your ads, they will be live and active within minutes. According to Marketing Sherpa Benchmark Guide, PPC is one of the top three ROI strategies. You are getting free marketing to thousands of consumers who may only see your ad and its initial content. Then you pay for interested consumers who “click through” to see your website and gain more information.
Let SMC National get you started today on attracting qualified leads with Pay Per Click. There are no contracts and we will work with you on a month-to-month basis. This is a proven market strategy that will produce guaranteed ROI.
Search Engine Optimization
Billions of online searches every month present a double-edged sword. While search engines provide an infinite source of opportunities, they also can cause you to get lost in the overwhelming shuffle of information. Search engine optimization turns this two-edged sword to your advantage by making sure you are at the top of the mountain of information.
SMC National has the strategy, the knowledge, and the skills to deliver a guaranteed ROI through a definite increase in online traffic. We will work with you on a month-to-month basis and develop an online marketing strategy that will produce a dominating presence on the internet. This strategy will focus on:
- Social Media marketing
- Pay Per Click ads
- Search Engine Optimization
- Conversion Optimization
- Search-optimized web design
The goal of search engine optimization is to move your website up the ranking of the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. We will combine on-site optimization strategies with off-site strategies. When consumers do online searches for the products and services that you provide, these strategies will take you to the top of the search results. Of the four search results (Organic search results, local search results, pay-per-click results, Google boost results), search engine optimization is designed to increase your organic rankings. This can be accomplished by:
- Building natural looking back links
- Keyword research
- Increasing website visibility
- Content creation
Call SMC National and let us do what we have the expertise to do while you do what you are best at.
Facebook. Twitter. YouTube. LinkedIn. While they provide a lot of entertainment and social activity, they are quickly becoming one of the most powerful forms of marketing in our society. Those who do not embrace these social marketplaces are missing a major portion of the population in their community. The root of its power lies in the timeless power of “word of mouth” marketing.
Unfortunately, just setting up a Facebook account is not a guarantee that is will produce benefits for your business. There is a strategy to leveraging this social media to your advantage.
The key to effectively using social media is understanding how it works. Social media gathers people online around a common interest or activity. As the users of the site get involved, they create a profile of their likes and interests. Users of similar interests tend to find each other, which presents a wonderful opportunity to market in a targeted way. These like-minded users share their opinions and regularly make recommendations as they interact in this social circle. Research clearly demonstrates that consumers seek out recommendations when they are looking to make a purchase. We also know from experience and research that consumers trust the recommendations of other consumers more than any other form of marketing. As consumers provide recommendations through social networking sites, users feel as if they are receiving helpful information from a trusted friend.
The proper use of this understanding can produce several benefits at a very low cost:
- Build Customer Loyalty – By building a social network for your business, you can create tremendous loyalty by creating a sense of community and family among your customers.
- Build Web Traffic to your online marketing – As you post information and offers, this will be shared around the social website. This sharing is often done by posting links back to your website. The result is an increase in traffic to your website and social sites.
- Build Brand Awareness – Even consumers who don’t click on your shared links will still be reminded that you are there. That repeated exposure will pay off at some point. In the meantime, the information will not be resented since it came from a trusted source.
- Build Improved Search Engine Optimization – Search engines weigh the value of each link that is posted as they determine the organic rankings of each website. Links shared in social media carry great weight because they are voluntarily shared as consumers rate your information valuable enough to link to it. The more people share these links among their social website, the higher in the rankings you will move. These links are more effective than paid links and they are notably cheaper.
- Build Highly Targeted Communication – By learning to connect with social site users based on their detailed profiles, a company can become very specific in their message to targeted groups of people. Targeted messages always result in an increase in qualified prospects. Of course, more qualified prospects will translate into increased revenue.
Call SMC National and let us put these principles into practice for your business. Let us harness the power of the hottest new trend in online marketing for you!
A marketing strategy must be a living, breathing, growing strategy. The business environment changes. Customer wants and needs change.
Progressive marketing strategies from SMC National will keep you relevant and competitive. We will work with you on a month-to-month basis to continually analyze, brainstorm, and adjust your marketing plan. Even well-established brands tweak their products, services, and strategies in order to stay relevant to the customer.
As a one-stop shop for marketing, SMC National does not abandon you after delivering an impressive marketing strategy. After launching your new ecommerce site or printing your new direct mail piece, we will establish a new role of collecting response data, analyzing conversions and ROI, and brainstorming for enhancements to fully harness your new marketing campaign.
It would not be efficient to release a new campaign with no plans to follow up that campaign with analysis and management. Our integrated marketing consultation includes:
- Customer research and profiling
- Social marketing consultation
- Structure and analysis of Google Analytics data
- Industry research
- Regular review of existing strategies
- Content development for regular update (such as blogs)
SMC National will become your marketing consultant, doing what we do best so you can do what you do best.
Media Buys & Commercial Creation
Even in a rapidly changing world of online marketing, television and radio marketing is still a staple of any successful integrated marketing plan.
SMC National has the creative insight and technical expertise to market your products and services in a powerful and persuasive way on your local TV and radio stations.
We can take your idea from original concept all the way to post-production and distribution. We will consult with you regarding the message that you want to convey. After that, you can leave the details up to us.
Once the commercial is developed to your 100% satisfaction, we will make it a valuable asset for your business. In addition to TV and radio, we can format your commercial to be used on your Facebook and Twitter accounts, or anywhere else that you have an avenue of communication.
Part of the package at SMC National includes media buys in your local market. These decisions can be complicated in today’s climate of unlimited choices. Our goal is to maximize the ROI of your advertising dollars. We have the background and experience to help you make the wisest choice for your marketing needs.
Contact SMC National today and see how we can help you formulate a profitable commercial presentation and media buy.